Thursday, June 18, 2009

Scary Steep Slope






Like I said: I had no. freaking. clue. what I was getting myself into when I happily agreed to go to E-rock. The "are you afraid of heights? small spaces?" questions gave me a hint but I figured it couldn't be that bad. Ha!


My friends are crazy. They apparently like to climb the steepest slopes possible 
without equipment because what fun would it be if you weren't clinging to a rock for dear life?

At least they learned quickly to not tell me where we were heading next since each slope was steeper & more terrifying than the next. 

In this photo, 3 my friends can be seen at
various levels. Obviously I was somewhat behind, along with 2 others.
















I was significantly slower than everyone else because I spent huge amounts of time in one spot, trembling, and yelling "DONT TOUCH ME!" because while I was frozen in spot, I did not want "help". Also, holding back tears and wondering how the eff I was ever going to make it up there. Repeatedly. There were 2 huge slopes. 


No comments: